We’ve been taking care of homes for A LONG time. Because of this, we’ve had the chance to work with a lot of great and not-so-great vendors. We’ve learned a ton about who to trust when it comes to different areas of a home. Often that means working with 20-30 vendors before we find THE ONE.
Over the years, we compiled a list of companies to refer to when asked for help in certain areas. For a long time, this list was private, BUT… now we’re sharing the love.
Everyone on this list is either someone we’ve met and have a relationship with or someone we’ve gotten the opportunity to help with different areas of a house. Our list has everything from carpet cleaning to art repair. If you’re looking for help, we probably have a person. 🙂
Here’s Cleanly's list of the BEST of the BEST in San Jose, Morgan Hill, San Martin and Gilroy.
Micahs Window Cleaning
Description: Window Cleaning, Solar Panel Cleaning
Cleanly Cleaning Services is your prime destination for house cleaning and office cleaning services in the San Jose CA, Morgan Hill CA, Gilroy CA, San Martin CA, Hollister CA. With years of experience, we are proud to service both residential and commercial properties, ensuring that everyone gets the meticulous clean they deserve. We take the time to understand our clients’ specific needs so that their spaces are cleaned to their satisfaction; and cleanings can be scheduled as often as is needed to maintain a pristine environment. Some of the services that we offer are home cleaning, office cleaning, deep cleaning, standard cleaning and more.
Maggy Maid Referral Agency continues to offer an essential service by referring experts to help our customers with household disinfecting and home sanitizing.
To protect customers and our referred house cleaners, we are:
1. Relaying regulations to the referred cleaners, like wearing masks and gloves.
2. Corresponding with house cleaners and the customers. In case of illness, we are available to cancel appointments or make appointment changes.
3. Customers and referred cleaners are requested to make us aware of any illness to eliminate the spread of Covid-19.
4. Monitoring updates from the Center for Disease Control (CDC) in regards to safety and regulations.
5. Conforming to city and state regulations within our industry.
6. Offering Customers ability to log in to our website and self-serve cancel appointments at any time, and the referred house cleaners can do the same. This gives customers and house cleaners ultimate control, even when our office is closed.