How much time do you spend cleaning? Sure, cleaning is a chore, and many people would rather skip it than spend hours cleaning their house. However, cleaning is essential to ensure the area is organized, hygienic, and safe.
The good news is, if you can’t find the time to clean or it’s something that you really don’t want to do, you can hire a professional house cleaner. Now, the question is—how often should you hire one to clean your home?
1. Consider the Level of Cleanliness of Your Home
This will depend on the cleanliness of your home. If the house is relatively clean, you can hire a cleaner once or every other week to clean the whole house. Hiring a cleaner for the entire house usually takes about four hours.
2. Consider Your Budget
Another thing you must consider is the money you can afford to pay for hiring a cleaner. You may start with a cleaner who charges $20 per hour. But this may go up depending on various factors, such as the number of rooms you want to clean and the frequency of cleaning.
As the cost of living continues to rise, most people can’t afford to hire a cleaner weekly. Some people may hire a cleaner twice a month, although this may not be as effective as monthly cleaning.
All in all, less frequent cleaning may mean that you are paying more for every cleaning session.
3. Consider Your Schedule
Having a rough daily schedule may make you so busy that you can’t find the time to clean your house. This can cause you to hire a cleaner every week. But if you have a flexible schedule, you may only need to hire a cleaner once a month.
4. Consider the Number of Rooms to Clean
You may want to hire a cleaner to take care of a particular room (e.g. kitchen). However, frequently hiring someone to clean the same room may not be the right investment. At the end of the day, you will be spending money every time the cleaner comes to your home.
The Benefits of Hiring a Professional Cleaner
There are many benefits of hiring a professional house cleaner:
- An organized and clean house is more suitable for living a healthy and happy life.
- You don’t have to worry about cleaning the house yourself, which can be frustrating and time-consuming.
- A cleaner can clean the whole house, including some of your most difficult areas, such as the toilet, dusting the ceiling, and cleaning up pet hair.
- Hiring a cleaner can save you time to do other things, such as spending more time with your family and working on your business.
- When you hire a cleaner, you can save money. Depending on the prices of the service, you may spend only $20 or $25 per week.
Look Forward to a Clean and Well-Maintained Home
Hiring a cleaner can be cost-effective and convenient. However, you must consider the frequency of the cleaning to avoid spending so much money. The cost of having a cleaner depends on the cleaning frequency and other factors we detailed in this post.
Cleanly is one of the best house cleaning companies in Gilroy, CA. We offer house and office cleaning services in San Jose, Morgan Hill, San Martin, Gilroy, and Hollister, CA. Our years of experience enable us to ensure our customers get the meticulous cleaning they deserve. Contact us!