- The first step is cleaning the washing machine with vinegar. But before cleaning the washer drum, spray the gasket with white vinegar and wipe with a damp microfiber cloth. The rubber gasket at the front of the washer, especially in a high-efficiency (HE) washer, accumulates water, hair, scum and mildew.
- Set the washer to the highest level and the hottest water temperature.
- Add two cups of white cleaning vinegar to detergent dispenser.
- Run it through a complete cycle.
- Run another cycle on the highest level and at the hottest water temperature, this time adding one-half cup of baking soda to the drum.
- When cycle is done, wipe inside drum of washer with a damp microfiber cloth.
- While you’re at it, wipe down the front of the machine, too.
Bathroom Deep Cleaning: How to Do It & How Often Should It Be Done
Deep cleaning your bathroom is different from just doing a regular cleaning. It involves taking the extra time to scrub the shower, sink, and other